Sunday 28 January 2018

Totting

I don't like perfectly useable things being thrown away when there might be someone who can make good use of them.  Where I used to live, I once found, in one of the communal dustbins, a heap of old clothes, jumpers, jackets and so on, in used but good condition, washed and pressed.  I fished them out and took them to a charity shop.

Out our local recycling centre, there was this hose reel with a bit of manky hose on it.  One of the guys there hooked it out for me.  There was a useful connector on the end of the hose (€5 new) as well.  I wish I had found this a few months ago, before I got myself a new reel to store the watering hoses over Winter.  Still, I'm sure I can find a good use for it.



1 comment:

James Higham said...

Commendable form of recycling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...